About me
Hello, my name is Channy. I live in Seoul and go to Bang-il elementary school. I am in 6th grade. My family members are father, mother, brother, and me. My father is fun so he makes me happy. My mother is kind but sometimes strict so she makes me work hard in studying. My brother is very kind so I often play with my brother.
Now, I'm will talk about things what I like. First of all, I like to learn about the universe. The universe is very interesting and it is an unknown world. My best sports are ping-pong and basketball. I learned ping-pong and basketball for a year so I think I am good at it. My favorite book is Robinson Crusoe because I like the adventure and many interesting events in the story. I want to be a cosmologist in the future. When I grow up, I want to find out things that other people did find in space. Also, I want to make my house in the moon and live there and experiment many things to compare with the earth such as write with a pencil in a paper at earth and at the moon and compare it. I want to help sick and poor people such as Africans. I work hard to achieve my goals.
Thank you for reading my story and have a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.