Sometimes watching a scary thing for fun could be a bad experiment. My most scary experiment was boy-scout camp at spring. It was held in our school and after eating dinner, boy-scout members had a training to make more courage. When the teachers were finished for preparing the training, we went into the dark school.
We went to the fourth floor music class. We sat on the floor and the teachers showed us a scary ghost movie. I saw a scene that a ghost popped out in the back of a woman and killed her by twisting her in the bathroom. I was so surprised and scared that I closed my eyes with my hands.
After watching that movie, we got a mission to find all the words in the classrooms. One time, when we were searching for the word, the teacher popped out with a scary mask. I was not so scared but very surprised. In one classroom, there was a video that was playing and in the video, their was a ghost in her back and following her. We were so scared that we didn't find the word as ran out. After that, we found all the words and got out of the school.
It was very scared and surprised at that camp. I can still remember the scary scenes in the movie and scary thing at the camp so I can't go in a room alone. I learned that I should not see a scary movie or other scary things because that will last in my mind for a long time. So I should see funny or exciting things so that I can think happy and good things.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.