At July 24th, 2011, my family went to the 'Peak Island' which is in Yong-Pyeong. My brother and I went in locker room and changed our clothes into swimming suits. Then, we went into the swimming pools.
First, we lent a yellow and orange striped life vest. It was cold and kind of big for me. We went into a pool which is going around the building. There were dark fake caves and the lights on the ceiling was changing colors. After that, we took a water-slide. It was high and park of the inside was very dark and the other part was colorful. We ate salty french fries and went into a hot spring. The spring was red because it had similar effects as grapefruits. Then, we took a speed water-slide and it was so speedy that I thought I was in the air. We rested at the 'wave pool' because the wave was slow so it was perfect to rest.
After taking a shower, we changed into our dried clothes and came out. There were ice-cream cons selling next to the way out. The ice-cream smelled sweet and there were many flavors. When I go there next time, I will buy the ice cream cons first.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.